We welcome interest from anyone experienced in, or wanting to develop a career in, any of our areas of work, including internship or work experience opportunities.
For these, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier seeks a Scenarist BD/DVD Author.
Working alongside our team of producers and authors you will be trained in authoring a wide range of high profile Film, Music and TV titles.
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to become fully trained in operating Scenarist's DVD, Blu-ray and 3D packages.
The Authoring process involves integrating and programming all the elements contributed to a DVD production such as Menus, Video, Audio and disc Navigation.
It entails collating information from your team and from other departments such as Encoding, Graphics and QC to ensure your work is on schedule and to specification.
As a DVD author at Premier we will expect you to have an enthusiasm and passion for keeping up to date with all the DVD techniques and developing technologies such as UHD and HDR.
Beneficial knowledge and skills
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
A good understanding of video formats (PAL, NTSC, HD, UHD, HDR)
Compression and encoding experience
Knowledge of Photoshop and/or programming experience (beneficial but not essential)
High level of computer and IT skills
Precise and meticulous attention to detail
Able to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment
Effective team working & communication skills
If you have the skills we need and would like to join us, please send your CV to Ranjit.Sagoo@premiercomms.com.
Senior Account Manager – Partnerships
To deliver promotional partners on theatrical releases on behalf of our client. Together with the Account Director, manage delivery of targets including earned media and other brand objectives.
- Work with Account Director and client to develop partner strategy & activate and implement partnership campaigns
- Identify key brand partner pitches for our clients titles and franchises
- Directly pitch EMEA partners
- Develop presentations and proposals
- Sell-in our clients promotional partnerships in order to deliver against client earned media objectives
- Attend client status meetings on a weekly basis
- Lead on partnership campaign activation creative approvals, contracts / deal memos, promotional mechanics
- Assist with any client led trade marketing events
- Support AD in ensuring consistent workflow and best practise amongst the team
- Work with AD on leading on client management and communications
- Coach junior team members in all areas of responsibility
- Working in the team to deliver against account targets
- High Service levels
- Seamless interface with clients and partners
- A commercial approach, ability to identify opportunities quickly
- A strong client focused work ethic and motivated by delivering high quality service
- An independent thinker who encourages new ideas
- Responds and adapts positively to change
- A logical and organised approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to prioritise a varied workload whilst maintaining both high service standards and attention to detail
- Able to maintain a calm demeanour and a sense of humour in challenging circumstances
- Clear understanding of the EMEA media /sponsorship marketplace
- Awareness and understanding of the digital space
- Understand of Partnership Marketing /Film Promotions
- Graduate level or equivalent experience
- Experience of partnership marketing or other solution based sales role – client or agency role
- Good negotiator and influencing skills
- Excellent presentational/creative skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong, motivational management skills
If you have the skills we need and would like to join us, please send your CV to email@example.com.