Required to work on leading filmed content and broad entertainment clients.
Must have previous experience in a PR environment.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent writing skills
• Professional attitude
• Good telephone manner
• Thirst for news and cultural agenda
• Team player with ability to work on own initiative to deadlines
• People person with experience of pitching to media and third parties
• Media contacts and awareness of social influencers
• Knowledge of social media and digital communications
• Passionate about film, television, publishing and the arts
• Manage team interns
• Oversee team administrative tasks