Account Director - Brands and Culture
Entertainment and Arts specialist, Premier, is looking for an Account Manager to work with its London based Brands and Culture team.
We are looking for a passionate individual to work on a number of entertainment brands, managing client business on a day-to-day basis while mentoring and supporting junior staff.
7 years’ experience is ideal and we are open to speaking with anyone at SAM or AD level who might want to make the move into entertainment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct / motivate / encourage your client account handling team
- Troubleshoot any personnel problems
- Keep abreast of industry developments and ensure the team is adapting to them
- Provide the Head of Brand with accurate information for contracting and accounts procedures in a timely manner
Key Tasks - Client Servicing:
- Act as senior client and media liaison
- Grow the client media base in your area
- Write and oversee pitches to the media
- Ensure all client briefs are clearly defined and understood by the team
- Produce creative and inspiring campaign proposals across traditional and digital media
- Present proposals and new business pitches to current and potential clients
- Ensure existing client briefs are met and reported on as requested
- Oversee the compilation and distribution of weekly client reports
- Oversee client business and delegate specifics to the account team as necessary
- Oversee the team’s creation of all client press material
- Troubleshoot potential client and media problems
- Oversee client budgets
- Seek out opportunities to expand the scope of existing client briefs for other services across Premier
- Ensure repeat business from project clients and seek out any additional new business opportunities
You'll work in a team of caring and passionate people who always go the extra mile for each other and love the entertainment industry.
Closing Date: 31st January 2022.
Applications with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Director - Brands and Culture in the subject.
We do read every CV sent in but can only respond to those that seem to be a good fit. We wish everyone good luck with their job search.