Account Manager - Brands and Culture
Entertainment and Arts specialist, Premier, is looking for an Account Manager to work with its London based Brands and Culture team.
We are looking for a passionate individual to work on a number of entertainment brands, managing client business on a day-to-day basis while mentoring and supporting junior staff.
4 years' experience is ideal and we are open to speaking with anyone at Account Manager level who might want to make the move into entertainment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of client accounts, aiming to fulfil the agreed brief
- Overseeing team compilation and distribution of client reports and press materials
- Working with senior team to devise PR strategies to meet clients'/potential clients' briefs
- Drafting and presenting proposal and review documents
- Overseeing accurate and prompt press coverage distribution to all clients
- Helping to organise press briefings and launches
- Developing and maintaining excellent media contacts
- Taking an active interest in the entertainment industry and providing insight to the wider team and clients
- Directing and supporting the work of junior staff
You'll work in a team of caring and passionate people who always go the extra mile for each other and love the entertainment industry.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to email@example.com with reference/subject line 'Account Manager - Brands and Culture' as soon as possible.
We do read every CV sent in but can only respond to those that seem to be a good fit. We wish everyone good luck with their job search.