Account Manager - Brands and Culture
Entertainment and Arts specialist, Premier, is looking for an Account Manager to work with its London based Brands and Culture team.
We are looking for a passionate individual to work on a number of entertainment brands, managing client business on a day-to-day basis while mentoring and supporting junior staff.
4 years’ experience is ideal and we are open to speaking with anyone at Account Manager level who might want to make the move into entertainment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of client accounts, aiming to fulfil the agreed brief
- Overseeing team compilation and distribution of client reports and press materials
- Working with senior team to devise PR strategies to meet clients’/potential clients’ briefs
- Drafting and presenting proposal and review documents
- Overseeing accurate and prompt press coverage distribution to all clients
- Helping to organise press briefings and launches
- Developing and maintaining excellent media contacts
- Taking an active interest in the entertainment industry and providing insight to the wider team and clients
- Directing and supporting the work of junior staff
You'll work in a team of caring and passionate people who always go the extra mile for each other and love the entertainment industry.
Closing Date: 31st January 2022.
Applications with CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Account Manager - Brands and Culture in the subject.
We do read every CV sent in but can only respond to those that seem to be a good fit. We wish everyone good luck with their job search.