ACCOUNT MANAGER - GAMES DEPT
Premier is the UK’s leading specialist communications agency for the entertainment industry. With over 20 years’ worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides a complete creative communications solution.
The Premier games team is regarded as a leader in our sector, currently working with some of the most exciting companies in the industry such as 2K Games, Bungie, PUBG and Warner Bros.
We are looking for an account manager to join the Premier games team. Reporting directly to the department leads, they will be part of a growing team, have the opportunity to line manage and also have significant potential for growth.
The candidate will play an important role within the team across a broad range of activities, promoting our clients to the right audiences with campaigns that stand out and make a difference, winning new business and representing the games department internally and externally.
They will also have an opportunity to support on wider agency activities such as film premieres and screenings.
Key tasks – Client Servicing
- Ensure we are always delivering best in class consultancy to clients
- Lead key client planning process and delivery of plans where appropriate and support the department head and deputy head where necessary
- Regularly speak (in-person or digitally) with key media from gaming and mainstream outlets, and key influencers, and share insights to wider team
- Maintaining good client relationships
- Work alongside department head and other department leads to deliver outstanding pitch work
- Ensure team is frequently sharing positive work or news via the Premier Games social channel
- Be aware of and share new trends within gaming and wider consumer communications
- Advise on the best tools to be using to deliver first class campaigns
Key Tasks – Internal
- Manage the time of yourself and the junior team effectively with regular check ins
- Support the department in ensuring your line managees have set goals and are delivering against them
- Follow all house systems and styles
- Contribute to the growth and culture of the company by showing an active interest in other departments and encouraging your line managees to do the same
- Ensure you are fully competent and trained on all tools used by the team
- Raise the profile of the Games team in the industry by regular attendance at group events or presentations and integration with wider Entertainment team
Key Tasks – Financial
- Initiate new business contacts and play a part in developing new business proposals
- Seek out and identify additional revenue opportunities from existing clients
- Manage campaign budgets, ensuring they come in on target
You will report to James Bruce (Practice Director) and Chris Warr (Creative Director)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to email@example.com with reference/subject line Account Manager - Games Dept' as soon as possible.
We do read every CV sent in but can only respond to those that seem to be a good fit. We wish everyone good luck with their job search.