Account Manager - Music
Premier is the UK's leading specialist communications agency for the entertainment industry. With over 20 years' worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, music, theatre, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides a complete creative communications solution.
Recent work we have delivered for clients includes the BAFTA Film Awards 2023, the premiere of Luther: The Fallen Sun for Netflix, Season 3 launch of the Mandalorian for Disney and the release of video game Hogwarts Legacy for Warner Bros.
We are looking for a proactive and well-connected individual to work on several accounts in our expanding music team. Clients will range from music festivals and live shows to world-leading music companies.
The successful candidate will be managing client business on a day-to-day basis, while mentoring and supporting junior staff.
4 years+ experience is ideal, and we are open to speaking with anyone at Account Manager/SAM level with music PR experience and relevant media contacts. Experience may be across music brand, events or artist work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of client accounts
- Overseeing team compilation and distribution of client reports and press materials
- Working with senior team to devise PR strategies to meet clients'/potential clients' briefs
- Drafting and presenting proposal and review documents
- Overseeing accurate and prompt press coverage distribution to all clients
- Helping to organise press briefings and launches
- Securing and managing artist interviews on behalf of clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent media contacts
- Taking an active interest in the music industry and providing insight to the wider team and clients
- Directing and supporting the work of junior staff
You'll work in a team of caring and passionate people who always go the extra mile for each other and love the music and entertainment industry. We offer 25 days holiday, flexible working and the salary band is £35-44k depending on experience.
You will report to Sam Roberts (Associate Director).
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to email@example.com with reference/subject line 'Account Manager - Music ' as soon as possible.
We do read every CV sent in but can only respond to those that seem to be a good fit. We wish everyone good luck with their job search.