Events Team Graphics and Creatives Manager
Premier is the UK’s leading specialist communications agency for entertainment, arts and culture. With over 20 years’ worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides a complete creative communications solution.
This is an AMAZING opportunity for an enthusiastic, trained graphic designer who is also a lover of events to join the Premier Events department; someone who can confidently work across a wide range of creative softwares (such as Adobe CC, vectorworks, Powerpoint/Keynote, Google slides and CAD) to help produce ideas, presentations and visualise creative aspects of film and entertainment events including Red Carpet high profile film premieres. The successful candidate can also lead on their own smaller live events projects, working within a team, and successfully produce outstanding design to help produce globally recognised events.
Candidates would ideally have:
- A minimum two years’ event design or design experience in an agency and/or entertainment field.
- Creative thought and focused attention to detail.
- An ability to juggle multiple projects when under pressure and scrutiny.
- A fast thinking ability to pivot when circumstances change.
- An open attitude to working unusual hours during events.
We operate hybrid office/remote working and can offer flexible hours.
Key tasks (Projects)
- Devise and deliver creative and detailed event idea presentations inspired by the films we are working on - under the supervision of the event project leader.
- Produce presentations in multiple presentation formats depending on client (inDesign, Powerpoint, Key Note, Google Slides etc.)
- Have a knowledge of vectorworks and CAD.
- Have a knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Have a good understanding of print and production methods.
- Feel comfortable presenting creative ideas confidently to clients.
- Have a keenness to additionally manage smaller events from conception to fruition (including budgeting and strategizing) in order to have an understanding of event design and development.
- Manage the day-to-day running of multiple ongoing projects, aiming to fulfil the agreed client brief.
- Offer input into other team members’ projects.
- Develop supplier relations in order to understand and suggest services to clients.
- Possess and continue to develop excellent film, entertainment, venue, cultural and event knowledge.
- Seek out and monitor developments within events and entertainment in order to keep developing fresh ideas.
- Keep the department head informed of all project work and development.
- Work alongside and develop good relations with other agencies and the extended client network working on the same film titles.
- Work at live events organised by other team members.
- Support larger scale projects alongside other team members.
Key tasks (Events team general)
- Cover team members’ absences as appropriate
- Contribute to departmental brainstorms
- Support red carpet events the team are handling
Salary circa £32,000 per annum. Benefits package includes Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Staff discounts, Regular socials.
Applications with CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Events Team Graphics and Creatives Manager in the subject.
We do read every CV sent in but can only respond to those that seem to be a good fit. We wish everyone good luck with their job search.