Publicist – Events (Awards)
Premier is the UK's leading specialist communications agency for entertainment, arts and culture. With over 20 years' worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, providing a complete creative communications solution.
Premier’s Film Awards team are industry leaders in implementing campaigns for the British and American Academy Awards®. They work with major studios and independent distributors in the UK and the US.
We are looking for a permanent full-time member of staff to join the film awards team year-round, with a focus on event management and logistics.
The ideal candidate will ideally have several years’ experience in event planning and management within the entertainment or public relations sphere and be someone who can confidently lead on events logistics, successfully delivering fully integrated film awards screenings and events within a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of the UK film industry is preferred but not essential.
Example Key Tasks:
- Manage day-to-day running of Awards focused events, alongside senior team member, aiming to fulfil the agreed brief
- Assist in organising and managing budgets for client approval
- Assess technical and decorative needs at a venue to ensure additional lighting/PA/catering/staging equipment is costed in and commissioned from approved vendors as necessary
- Manage Virtual, In-person and Hybrid elements of event logistics
- Ability to multi-task, multiple events with different clients and to problem solve when on-site at events
During the Awards season (end of August-Early March) we operate full office working from Central London. Evening and weekend work is expected. Out of season office work and hours are more flexible.
Salary based on experience.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference/subject line 'Events (Awards)' as soon as possible.
We do read every CV sent in but can only respond to those that seem to be a good fit. We wish everyone good luck with their job search.