Publicity Assistant - Television
We are looking for someone who absolutely loves television to come and join us to work on some of the most exciting shows of 2022! You'll be based either at home or in our central London offices and will be working with a talented team of television addicts to get the media talking about a range of shows, from drama and comedy, to factual and entertainment.
Key Tasks (Client Accounts)
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of all projects
- Deal with phone queries, open mail, emails
- Scan and circulate daily press cuttings to the account team on all allocated projects
- Distribute to clients/team director and archive daily press cuttings
- Collate client reports
- Distribute press releases/images and carry out media sell-ins as directed by the account team
- Keep abreast of entertainment, publishing and lifestyle media personnel moves/changes and update database accordingly (including reviewers, media editors, film editors, TV editors, listings editors, picture editors, features and promotions etc)
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge and take an active interest in the TV industry as a whole (i.e. regular consumption of suitable media, websites and social channels)
- Research/draft press releases, feature ideas and other press materials including press pack information
- Research third parties for promotions and book competitions for all designated projects
- Assist Publicists in securing coverage and media social channel exposure
Applications with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Publicity Assistant - Television in the subject and quoting reference TVPublicity2022
We do read every CV sent in but can only respond to those that seem to be a good fit. We wish everyone good luck with their job search.
We welcome applications from under-represented groups.