Senior Publicist - Brands and Culture
We are looking for an experienced Publicist with excellent media contacts to work on our brilliant Brands and Culture Team.
Premier's Brands team works with some of the most exciting live events, exhibitions, and leisure experiences in the country.
Key Tasks (Client Accounts)
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of all team accounts and key media
- Proactively pitch campaign ideas to traditional and digital media and their social channels securing key wins for the campaign – be the key feature generator on all assigned campaigns
- Set up and follow through with talent interviews as directed, managing schedules, venues, talent and media expectations resulting in large scale national press coverage
- Collate client reports as required to a client ready standard for approval by account manager
- Participate in brainstorms for campaigns and undertake research for and compose ideas for proposals
- Distribute press releases/assets and carry out ring rounds as directed by the account team to secure coverage
- Keep abreast of Entertainment, Arts, Consumer media personnel moves/changes and update database accordingly (including bloggers, website editors etc)
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge – and take an active interest in – Brands / Arts / Film / Charity / Live Events / Publishing industries and Destination Marketing as a whole (i.e. monitoring media) and opportunities for ground-breaking coverage with online media
- Develop key contacts across traditional media, websites and social channels (including influencers) and acquire up to date knowledge of deadlines and PR feature opportunities
- Provide strategic online and social media channel input into integrated publicity campaigns
- Pro-actively foster relationships with third party brands and media to assist in creating campaigns
- Write press materials and features to a level ready to submit for client approval (requiring minimal changes)
- Work with Director as called upon to assist in new business proposals for clients across entertainment, arts and culture and lifestyle with offline and online amplification
- Attend client meetings as required and talk through campaign progress and advise clients and account team of any issues that arise
- Manage upwards any issues where you are unsure
- Excellent media contacts
- Proven track record in generating coverage across a variety of campaigns and a range of media
- Strong writing skills, news sense and creativity
- Experience of organising and managing talent and events
- Team player and excellent communicator
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to email@example.com with reference/subject line ‘Senior Publicist - Brands and Culture as soon as possible.
We do read every CV sent in but can only respond to those that seem to be a good fit. We wish everyone good luck with their job search.