Terms & Conditions
1. This Site is owned by Premier Public Relations Ltd (“Premier”, the “Company”, “we” or “us”) (company registration number 01707417) whose registered office is at 2 - 4 Bucknall Street, London WC2H 8LA.
2. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are effective from 1 June 2018. We reserve the right to revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time and your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
3. All rights in this website are owned by us. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of us. The names, logos and images on this website which identify us and our services are proprietary marks of Premier.
4. We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, Premier accepts no responsibility for your reliance on any information on this website. We have a policy of continuous improvement and reserve the right to make changes to our services and the content of this website without notice. You should not rely solely on information from this website to make any decision or take any action.
5. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have appropriate software to deal with potential threats and issues. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of using this website.
6. From time to time we may place links on this website to other websites (“the Websites”) that we think you may want to visit. We do not vet the Websites and do not have any control over their content. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Websites. We do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Websites or the nature of the content or information being accessed. You accept that to the fullest extent possible we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from your use or reliance on content or information appearing on the Websites. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such Websites. You should exercise caution and look at the terms and conditions applicable to the Website in question.
8. We use “cookies” to help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
9. We also use Google Analytics and advert tracking technology. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website and newsletters. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
10. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. Subscription to our newsletter is only via an explicit opt-in process. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, please do not opt-in to this service. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of all newsletters. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under data protection legislation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. All rights in this Site are owned by Premier. Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content, including our software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such content including any third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property mentioned or displayed on the Site are protected by law. You are permitted to use the content only as expressly permitted by us and/or third-party licensors.
12. This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If any of these terms are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, such terms shall be deleted and severed from the website terms. The remaining enforceable terms shall continue in full force and effect and continue to be binding. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer.