Swipe the images below to view more.
Premier’s online team has been working on the MAMMA MIA! website since 1999, providing a range of online services ever since.
The MAMMA MIA! website provides a central online presence for productions of the show from around the world, together with full websites for the UK and International Tours, alongside the main London production.
Premier has also produced and created special content for the MAMMA MIA! website, including:
- • Filming and editing a trailer for the show
- • Filming and editing an amazing behind the scenes video of the Novello Theatre including Drone footage
- • Building an interactive ‘From Stage To Screen and Beyond’ feature
- • Building a MAMMA MIA! Moments Gallery for fans to share their photos from seeing the show
- • Building a MAMMA MIA! personality quiz, also translated into Finnish for the Helsinki production of the show, that allows fans to find out which MAMMA MIA! character they are most like
The design of the site reflects the show’s uplifting and feel-good theme with engaging content, including video, social media feeds, a bespoke audio player and educational resources.
Premier continues to provide online services to Littlestar, maintaining the MAMMA MIA! website on their behalf and providing e-marketing services with monthly newsletters and featured promotions.
Premier also manages MAMMA MIA!’s global social media presence, including content creation, online prize draws and promotions and an ongoing Meta advertising campaign.
Premier also manages an ongoing Google advertising campaign on behalf of Littlestar, with the aim of driving visitors to the MAMMA MIA! website.
To see the website and find out more visit https://mamma-mia.com.